Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympics

Well, you gotta hand it to them Greeks. They thought up a lot of stuff, like running and wrestling and stuff. But I would have been not a little aggravated if I had just run twenty six miles and instead of a check for $ 100,000.00, the Budweiser girl tore off a tree branch and wrapped it around my head.
I'm enjoying the opening ceremonies in George Vancouver BCE. It's really colorful with all them Native American dancers doing the boogaloo, and ubanga stomp. As ya'll know I complain a lot but once in a while with reason. Tonight, all of a sudden this singer cuts down on "We Are The World" for one of them Olympic world wide group hugs. As my daughters will tell you, I'm still mad over that dad blame Michael Jackson song. How bout this line " God has shown us by turning stones to bread."
Yo Mike, if you weren't dead, I'd call you a dumb ass.
In the story you see, Satan says, "if you're such a big shot, turn these metamorphosed boulders to whole wheat"
Now if our savior had shown off that day, we would'uv been in a terrible fix.
But he didn't YO Mike, If you weren't dead - - -

1 comment:

John Bobo said...

I am not sure who you are upset with the most- the Greeks, or Michael Jackson? Maybe what we need is a cyber-space group hug.Maybe that would make you feel better. Can you feel the loveeeeee.