Friday, February 12, 2010

I Believe I'll Dust My Broom

Well gang, I have wonderful news for all those who chant beneath the oaks.
The U.S. Air Force Academy is preparing a place of worship on a hill overlooking the Chapel on campus. This sacred place will be for Druids, Pagans, Earth Worship of all sorts, Wicca or witchcraft, and most all sorts of perversion.
For those who desire to be at the dedication, it will be March 10th.

What happened to the good ole Army Air Corps----------That's pronounced Corpse for Marxists

2 comments:

Lori said...

freakin' weirdos!

John Bobo said...

Now Lori. I thought we could dust off the old VW van, touch up the paint (the peace symbols are getting a bit fadded), come by Helena, pick you and Mr J up and head for the wild blue yonder. OH, I forgot Roger sold the van, ah, those were the years. Like shooting the rats in the Corinth garbage dump.