Monday, March 8, 2010

Cover To Shining Cover

I've been hearing a lot about the Texas Chain Saw Textbook uproar.
Accusations flying, ideals crashing, others taking off
Someone directed me to the official drafts and changes for new Lone Star textbooks.
Who knows, I don't trust half of what I see on the web (caught myself in a lie once)
It's always best to go to the source if possible. This thing looked official to me. I believe it was because a leader from some group representing separation of church and state appeared on the news tonight stating that there are no Christian roots to our founding.
My take on it was, he didn't much like the Constitution and Natural Law being included.
When the left wing-nuts come out wringing their hands you know there is fire below the smoke.
Surely this guy can read - - - - unless he has two left eyes - - - I never thought of that - - - - - -
You know, we all haven't evolved equally. Apparently Progressives wallowed in less stagnant pools of slime than the rest of us.------------I'll bet his ancestors were flounders.

2 comments:

Lori said...

snicker, snicker, snicker

John Bobo said...

"Two left eyes "-- must be from the flounder clan.