Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tears In The Darkness

Yey ya'll. I'm back although I did sell a lung to pay the technician to clean up a nasty virus we got over the e-mail. Watch out for this stuff!

Tell James IV that I found a new book while watching C-Span this weekend.
It is called "Tears In The Darkness"
It's another history of the Bataan Death March, but this time the husband and wife team interview Filipinos, Japanese Soldiers, and of course Americans.
The most information came from Ben Steele in Roundup Montana who was an artist and has drawn sketches of his unspeakable experiences. Wouldn't it be cool to drive out to visit with him?
But I suppose hundreds of others have the same idea and have or will intrude on his privacy.

How I wish I had spent more time talking with T. Derryberry. He would have talked a lot more.
(Don't put off stuff!)

No comments: